ALL GREENMONKEY ORDERS ARE SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING POLICIES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
THIS IS IMPORTANT TO READ
It is vital that the customer provides all the design elements and all logos in the correct format. GreenMonkey offers a complete design creative service, based on the provided brief we provide several design proofs and you are allowed two free revisions of the proofs, after which there is an hourly design fee of $70 USD. This
To help us with achieving your desired design outcome it is important to provide the following:
- A creative design brief complete as possible, this will ensure we nail your design within the free revisions. It is rare we need to exceed the free number of revisions, so long as your brief comprehensive.
- All your logos in .ai vector file format. See logo guidelines for information on this in case you are not clear.
- If available, please provide your branding guidelines.
- Provide your Pantone colour codes. If you do not have these, we will do our best to provide some colour matches.
Please familiarise yourself with the following:
- GreenMonkey Art Guidelines
- GreenMonkey Logo Placement Guidelines
If the exact colour match is vital to your project, i.e corporate colours to follow or specific colours for sponsors etc, we can offer a swatch service (mini-print). Your can order your Mini-Print to see how your colours will turn out on your garments. This is a print of your kit design on the actual fabric your kit will be made with and will be sent via express courier for you to physically check and sign-off.
- The cost for this service is $60.
- Elements and logos not provided in accordance with the GreenMonkey Art Guidelines may result in additional design fees in order to fulfil the client requirements.
- The client is responsible for checking all spelling or mistakes on all artworks provided.
- The client is responsible for ensuring permission to use all logos and/or copyrighted material
PLACEMENT OF ORDER
Once the final order is placed by the customer, GreenMonkey will arrange for the order to go to production and will provide an estimated date for dispatch of garments.
Please use our 2022 Price-list / Order form for submitting your orders and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Different ordering styles
A deposit of $200 +GST is required for all new customers which maybe used to cover design charges, processing fees or extra charges for any items coming in below the minimum of 5+ on the price sheet. This deposit is credited back to the final invoice once placed.
BULK ORDER (the most common)
A bulk order by a team, club, individual or corporate, is a single payment and a one-time shipping arrangement. We normally require 100% payment of the total order before production commences. In special circumstances we can accept 50% deposit to confirm production, and 50% payable prior shipping.
- Reordering has a $250 minimum amount, however minimum units are waived.
TEAM STORES (popular choice for clubs and large groups/teams)
We can offer online team stores upon request. This will allow your team or club members to purchase individually from the GreenMonkey online store and ship directly to each person. We can also ship in bulk to one-location if that is desired. The pricing will be based on the type of shipping service used.
- Individual team members will be charged for their orders at the time of placement to include all shipping and GST.
- Team store orders can be processed using a credit, debit card, or PayPal. We also offer ShopPay and AfterPay.
- All online orders are final. No exchanges or returns are permissible.
GreenMonkey offers the opportunity to order without minimum order, however the pricing for one garment is typically double the price of 5+ units. We also offer the opportunity to order other garments below the 5+ minimum for the same price as the 5+ price break. This is the 5+1 structure. For example, if a client has ordered 5+ jerseys, a client is then able to order 1 winter jacket at the 5+ price level.
- A customer is allowed to mix gender specific garments and sizing to achieve the 5+ pricing level.
- Example: J04 Pro Aero Jersey mens (4) and J04 Pro Aero Womens (1)
To ensure delivery is on-time, it is vital the orders are placed with at least 6 weeks in advance of your deadline. We do have express production services which will cost an additional flat fee of $160+GST for 1-2 weeks turn-around. Most of our production time-frames are from 3-4 weeks plus freight transit time of 7-14 days.
- Delays from couriers and customs is not the responsibility of GreenMonkey.
- $200+GST deposit required to begin the project
- There is no minimum order, however the price is double the 5+ pricing tier for 1-2 pieces and 150% for 3-4 pieces.
- Re-orders can follow the previous order pricing unless there has been a general price increase.
- 1-4 piece reorders will incur a $60 service charge on top of the cost of the garments.
- Upon request GreenMonkey fit kits can be sent out for a fit kit party night. However, we require a credit card authorisation to be completed. If the fit kit goes missing or is returned damaged, the credit card will be charged.
- We bear the cost of shipping of fit kits to you.
- Additional design charges are $85+GST per hour
- Fluro colour choices will incur $6 per garment extra cost
- We offer product modifications such as sleeve length and bib shorts length FREE of charge.
- If you would like reflective logo printing for increased visibility, there is a charge of $10-$15 per garment depending on the size and number of logos printed with reflective material.
- We offer off-set printing of your logo onto pre-dye solid colour fabrics for $7 per logo.
- We can add individual names on garments for an extra charge of $10.
- Online Stores Bulk ship to one location – There is a Shipping and handling fee 4% of the garment total for each individual order.
- Team Stores Bulk ship to one location with individual sort – Shipping and handling fee $4 plus 4% of the garment total for each individual order.
- Online Individual ship charge – Shipping and handling fee $12 plus 3% of garment total for each individual order.
USE OF DESIGN
GreenMonkey reserves the right to use reproductions of client garments and may advertise that fact GreenMonkey supplies the customer its clothing on GreenMonkey social media channels and other advertising outlets.
All GreenMonkey products purchased from GreenMonkey or a GreenMonkey re-seller have a full warranty to the original owner against defects in the fabrics and the workmanship for six months.