AOTEAROA RIDING JERSEYS
Check out the new Tour Aotearoa riding jerseys available to pre-order now. We have two colours available in two different designs, in both men and women style's.
In collaboration with famous Maori Artist, Daniel Ormsby, we have come up with a unique design that embodies the spirit of the Tour Aotearoa. The Maori motif on the jersey reflects the unique natural environment and culture of New Zealand. This design is known as Puhoro and is seen upon the tattooed thighs of warriors and along the hull of the Waka (canoe). It represents speed and agility.
- Tagless printed collar - prevents irritation
- Crew Neck - keep things comfortable and casual
- Comfortable fit that is slightly longer at the back for riding position, made out of a polyester lycra blend tech material
- Hidden pocket features zipper closure to keep some small essentials safe
- 88% Polyester and 12% Lycra
- UPF 50+
- Men: Short sleeve (see below for example)
- Women: 3/4 sleeve fitted jersey (see below for example)